Thursday, October 2, 2008

October! My favorite month.

So, here we are in October, I don't know what happened to September. Somehow the month vanished.

Cole is in full swing with school, soccer, hockey (I think he scored a baker's dozen on his first game) and soon, basketball. He loves being a big brother and is constantly carrying Mallory around and making them both laugh.

We are finally seeing some sun today and it looks like it is going to be around for a while. Just in time for my BFF Melanie, and her younger son, Nick to visit. Below are some pictures from their last visit 2 years ago.





Also, I want to say congratulations to my cousin, Robin for the birth of her 3rd child. Baby Ainsley born September 26th, both home and doing great!


2 comments:

Becky said...

I bet you like it because of October 5th, too. : )
Love the pumpkin pictures! I love fall, too, all the good changes. Gavin starts his new job at corporate Costco on Monday, he's excited about the normal hours, finally. Love to all of you ! Becks

ThreeRingCircus said...

Thank you, darlin'! I can't believe that just under 13 months ago you and I just had one baby a piece...now we've got 3!! God's plan is a funny one sometime. I assume Grandpa O's got somethin' to do with that! :)