Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I thought I would update this while the twins are sleeping...too late, Luke is up.



Melanie's and Nick's visit was a very good one. We were able to go on a boat ride to look at the foliage up in NH. It wasn't quite peak, but it was still a good time. We also visited a pumpkin patch which was a highlight for Nick. Mel and I went shopping for my birthday and then brought dinner home from The Cheesecake Factory (my favorite place!). The babies' gift to me was sleeping in until 9:00 that morning, and Cole wrote me a story. Michael got me a pair of jeans I wanted! We went into Boston and had a great lunch at the Barking Crab, then walked around the Boston Public Gardens.















Nick liked my garden and picked several vegetables and announced that he was going to have a "Halloween Party" with them. He also informed us that he would be taking these vegetables back with him on the plane!


I have more pix from apple picking with Cole, Mallory and Luke as well as some I took on our front porch.

Have a great day!

No comments: